A Christ-centered Catholic School with a Welcoming Spirit
At St. Michael, we provide a strong academic program, guided by Christian values, in a nurturing community environment. We welcome non-Catholic students, too. More than 20% of our students are not Catholic. All students attend monthly Mass.
The school nourishes each child's spiritual growth and faith through offering a Christ-inspired education. Partnering with parents and community, St. Michael School provides a rigorous program of studies to help our young people successfully live a Christ-centered life in the world. We embrace individual differences, and create an environment of mutual respect, compassion and understanding.
- Maine State Certified faculty and staff
- Civic Oration, Math teams, DAR Essay contest, Spelling and Geography Bees.
- Science Fairs and environmental projects
- Community service projects
- Full-day Kindergarten and full-day Pre-K
- Music, Chorus, Art and Physical Education
- Technology Program for Grades Pre-K - 8
- Study of French for Grades Pre-K -8
- Full service library
- Title I Reading; Speech services
- RTI (Response to Intervention) services
- Excellent lunch and extended day program
- A strong middle school athletic program - boys and girls soccer and basketball, girls field hockey and softball, boys baseball, and co-ed golf and tennis
- Intramural sports and healthy activities
- Discover the Arts/Science Day