Please consider donating to
St. Michael School
ST. MICHAEL SCHOOL GIVING OPPORTUNITIES
Statistics show that graduating from a Catholic school has a favorable impact on a high school education and even a college education. St. Michael School must plan for a strong future. Please take a moment to consider the following tax-deductible opportunities. Each contribution can be made in Honor of someone special or a special occasion (birthday, anniversary…) or as a Memorial for a deceased family member or friend. What a beautiful and meaningful way to help keep the memory alive of someone who was dedicated to the mission of Catholic education while contributing to the education of a deserving child.
Annual Fund – Strengthens our existing programs, funds future initiatives and provides scholarships to families in need.
ExCEL - Excellence in Community, Education and Learning
"It Takes a Parish" campaign annually provides the majority of annual tuition assistance for the 40% of worthy students who need assistance.
Chrisanne Burns Scholarship Fund – Established in 1993 by the Burns family to aid with tuition to families in need.
- Hebert Memorial Trust Fund – Established in 1992 in memory of Arthur and Alfreda Hebert. This Trust distributes the interest to the school for scholarships to families in need
- St. Augustine Catholic Education Trust Fund – Established in 1982 in memory of Peter Patenaude. This Trust distributes the interest to the school for school purposes.
- Sr. Rachel Boucher & Sr. Joan Desmarais Library Enrichment Fund & Endowment – Established in 2008 in honor of Sr. Rachel’s and Sr. Joan’s combined 50 years in Catholic education. This Fund distributes the interest to the school for the benefit of the school library.
- Bequests – Considering St. Michael School in your Will can be a meaningful gift.
- Planned Giving – Individual planned giving can be done in numerous ways. Please call the Pastoral Office
- Matching Gifts – Designate your United Way contributions to St. Michael School. Check with your employer.
- Designated Gifts – Make a gift for a specific purpose (i.e. athletics department, computer lab…)
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ALL GIFTS TO ST. MICHAEL SCHOOL ARE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE AS ALLOWABLE BY LAW.
Kindly mail or deliver the St. Michael School Giving Opportunities form (click here to download) and your contribution to the school office at:
St. Michael School
56 Sewall Street
Augusta, ME 04330
* If you would like to give to the Annual Fund, you may also do so online by clicking the box below: